Sunday, October 25, 2009

So you think you can dance!

Today I heard a song by No Doubt while I was washing the dishes and a flood of memories of another person came to me - me - years and years and many lifetimes ago - out dancing!! Drunk - most definitely - drunk and dancing. I thought to myself I am just so tired of thinking and worrying all the time. Swine flu, money, spending, house renos, house having some disastrous incident, any member of my family having some disastrous incident. The right teachings, the right foods, the right things to say, the right ways to be, the right things to think?!? I am sick of hearing, seeing, saying, thinking the words eco, green, environmentally friendly, pandemic, economic downturn, economic climate, death tolls, paedophile, insurance, crackheads, junkies, rapist, murder, complex carbohydrates, trans fats, sugars, use your words, snack, potty training, cloth diapers, ......you get the picture. When did I get so worrisome and serious. I find it so hard to relax and have fun these days....it was nice to remember another me and a little bit sad. I think I need to start dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment